CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY - ORANGE, CA
The Adelpho Chapter was granted its Charter at the 1987 Convention in Chicago, Illinois. The Chapter was founded in 1956 as a local fraternity at then Chapman College, using the name Alpha Delta Phi, the local not knowing of the International Fraternity.
In the 1980’s contact was made between the two groups, and the local fraternity established as an affiliate of the Alpha Delta Phi.
Since its establishment as a Chapter, the Chapter has continued to grow and excel as the leading fraternity at Chapman University. The Chapter has also had the honor of having William J. Dodge, Chapman 1985, serve on the Board of Governors, and was elected as President of the Fraternity in 1996.