ALABAMA CHAPTER

FOUNDED

1850

UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA - TUSCALOOSA, AL

CHAPTER HISTORY

Alpha Delta Phi was the second fraternity established at The University of Alabama, coming to the campus in 1851. After being disbanded during the Civil War, a group of 9 men reactivated the chapter in 2012. In July 2015 the brothers of Alpha Delta Phi at UA proudly accepted their official charter from Alpha Delta Phi International. 

ALPHA DELTA PHI FRATERNITY / 60 South 6th St. Suite 2800 Minneapolis, MN 55402 / T 508.226.1832 / office@alphadeltaphi.org

  • 006-facebook-logo
  • 005-twitter-logo-silhouette
  • 004-instagram-logo
  • 002-youtube
  • 003-linkedin-logo
  • 001-close-envelope